||9 Mar 2021 Plenary
||After review in the Maintenance TG, the proposed changes were revised. The original request was updated with the following information to avoid confusion. The new changes are:
1. Clause 2, page 14 - delete the normative reference, and add to the Bibliography instead (Annex A)
2. Clause 11, page 26 - delete the reference
3. Clause 11.1, page 27 - replace "Annex F of IEEE Std 802.1D-2004" with "Annex O of IEEE Std 802.1Q-2018"
4. Clause 11.1, Note 4, page 28 - replace the reference of IEEE Std 802.1D to a bibliography reference (e.g. IEEE Std 802.1D[B5])
5. Clause 14.2, Note 2, page 42 - replace the reference of IEEE Std 802.1D to a bibliography reference (e.g. IEEE Std 802.1D[B5])
Note: the notes with 802.1D referenced are providing a historical perspective and shall be left in 802.1AC, but the reference will be to a Bibliography entry, not a Normative reference.
||Complete then Ballot